Coming to your first class? We can’t wait for you to come by! Find our most common questions and answers here.
- Per the City of Chicago mandate, effective Friday, August 20th, masks are required for all clients during indoor classes regardless of vaccination status. We are limiting class sizes to 15 people and are continuing to take extra cleaning precautions between classes. We will continue to monitor COVID trends in the Cook County area, as well as guidance from state and local officials, and will update our policy as needed. Please reachout to email@example.com with any questions regarding the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our community and clients.
When selecting a class, make sure to read the class description on the schedule. We do offer some “Advanced” classes for our students with prior experience in this format (classes will have “Advanced” in the title). If this is your first time, we recommend starting with one of our other classes.
The instructor will demonstrate all exercises at the beginning of class. If you forget, don’t worry! The instructor will remind you which movements to perform throughout class and provide one-on-one assistance. Also, don’t hesitate to ask questions or for additional demonstrations – you may also ask for modifications if you have an injury!
The workout will include cardio movements so prepare for your heart rate to be elevated for the majority of class. The trainers will offer breaks and encourage you to perform the exercises at your own pace. The majority of the exercises will be strength-focused with equipment such as dumbbells, kettlebells and TRX bands. The instructor will demonstrate how to use all the equipment prior to class.
Each class will have different exercises but you can always expect to have different intervals or stations to work through together in a group. For example, if there are four stations, you will work at each station for about eight minutes on a few different exercises.
- Workout gear and water bottle
- Sweat towels and a filtered water station are available.
- Try to arrive 5-10 minutes before class to meet the instructor and get a brief rundown on our studio.
- Late Cancel: A late cancel is any cancellation that occurs less than 8 hours prior to the start of your class. Late cancels will be charged as follows: unlimited months, monthly or annual members will be charged $10 and clients with class packages will lose one class.
- Early Cancel: An early cancel is any cancellation that occurs more than 8 hours prior to the start of your class. If you early cancel, you will not be charged.
- No Show: A no show occurs if you do not cancel and do not show up for your scheduled class. No Shows will be charged as follows: unlimited months, monthly or annual members will be charged $20 and clients with class packages will lose one class.
- Paid parking is available in front of the studio on Division Street (street parking is free before 8AM). Neighborhood parking (south of Division Street) is also free. During evening hours, parking can be difficult to find so please plan accordingly!
- If you are on our Monthly Unlimited Auto-Pay option with no minimum contract, you can cancel at any time by speaking with a manager and giving the appropriate 30-day notice and filling out a cancellation form. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org. If the billing cycle falls within the 30-day notice period, you will be billed one final time. You will have access to Body High classes until your 30-day notice has expired.
OUR POLICY STATES: If you choose to cancel your Auto-Pay Membership, all payments scheduled within the 30 days following the cancellation request will be processed. This is our standard policy and no exceptions will be made.
- If you are on an auto-pay membership, you can pause for up to 3 months at no charge. All monthly memberships will automatically resume billing after the 3rd month. Memberships can be frozen once per contractual year. Any additional time or each additional freeze is $15 per month, payable in advance. Members must complete the membership freeze form within the 30-day notice period.